Please complete the online form below to apply for membership. When the form is submitted you will be re-directed to our payment page where you can pay by Credit Cards/PayPal via PayPal’s payment portal or pay by Bank Transfer.
If you would prefer to print and send an Application Form and payment via post please click the link here Paper Application Form
For any questions relating to membership contact Steff Johnston, OTC’s Membership Secretary, on telephone number 01256 768908 (m)07703 129982 or email email@example.com
NOTES & RULES
About the Club
- We are affiliated to the Hampshire and Isle of Wight Lawn Tennis Association
- Membership is open to all and we endeavour to provide activities for all players
- We have the use of 3 hard-courts, each with floodlights available until 10pm
- The club is run by a committee of volunteers and members are very much encouraged to participate in all activities required to help run the club
- Club MEMBERS’ Sessions:
Tuesday evenings from 7.30pm (social tennis summer only)
Thursday evenings from 6.30pm (social tennis)
Sunday mornings 10.00am – 1.00pm
Tuesday 4.45pm – 6.30pm (Year 7 upwards – over 11 years old)
All coaching is run by our LTA registered & DBS Checked Coach and run throughout the year.
Saturday morning group coaching (for both juniors and adults) are pre-booked courses, usually available in 5-8 week blocks
Tuesday Night Adult Drill Sessions (1 hour) can be pre-booked sessions or if places are available pay & play option avaiable
Wednesday Morning Pay and Play Group Session (1.5hrs)
- Tournaments: Adults (early May and August Bank Holidays, Juniors (to be arranged)
- Club Championships: Are held during the summer season with finals – date to be arranged
- League Competitions: 2 Men’s teams, 3 Ladies’ teams, 3 Mixed teams, 1 Veterans’ mixed team (Ladies 50+ Men 55+) and 1 Junior Team (15+). Fixture details are updated & posted on the web site and at the club house
- Social Play: Available when the courts are not pre-booked for the above or by the public telephone booking system through the council or occasionally booked for public hire by the Parish Council
- Social Events: are scheduled throughout the season and all members are welcome
- Guest Fees: £2 per guest per visit, payable to the Treasurer retrospectively. Honesty Book located in the pavilion
- Maintenance: undertaken by volunteers from the Club. All club members are asked to play their part and assist with cleaning, leaf sweeping, etc. when they are able. Players are requested to change their shoes before entering the courts in muddy conditions
- Court and pavilion access: he courts are accessed by the gate next to the pavilion. There is a combination lock in place. Members can apply to have a key to the pavilion on payment of £5.50. Parents/guardians are required to ensure that all sponsored juniors use the courts responsibly. Members have a responsibility to do what they can to prevent the code getting into the wrong hands. Any evidence of unauthorised entry will prompt the code to be changed to the next in the sequence below. Prior to leaving the courts, please check that the pavilion lights are out and the door is locked. Please ensure that when you leave the courts the combination lock is in place.
- Shoe Tags: All members should wear current shoe tags (provided on payment of membership fees) as proof of current membership and are encouraged to question anyone not wearing tags.
- The Club Rules and Regulations, fixture lists and a schedule of events: These are posted on the website.