New members are always welcome! Prospective members can also join our evening or weekend club sessions on a trial basis (try us before you join!). Our coaching sessions are also open to non-members if places are available – see our Courts & Coaching section for details.
Please select an option below:
Following the resent disruption to play reduced rates are available for the remainder of the membership year (ending 31st March 2021).
Details of the previous remain below:
MEMBERSHIP FEES 1 April 2020 – 31 March 2021
- £75.00 Individual Membership (Adult)
- £122.00 Joint Membership (Two Adults)
- £160.00 Family Membership (Two Adults & Children under 18 or in FTE**)
- £28.00 Student Membership (Over 16 and in FTE)
- £25.00 Junior Membership (Under 16)*)
- £5.00 Non Playing Adult Membership*
- £5.50 Pavilion Key (same key as last year)
*Juniors must be sponsored by a non-playing adult if no other adult application is made
**FTE – Full Time Education
***Pro-rata membership fees apply for new members joining after Oct 1st in a membership year.
Please contact Membership Secretary for further details using email: email@example.com